jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

My Life

Hello.

My name is Benjamín Banda, I was born in Rancagua especifically in the old regional hospital.
Before this(About three months) Molly arrives in the family.

I changed city often during my infancy therefore i did not have a single school, but . I have more funny experience.
When i was four years with my mom recolate to Coquimbo city.
In Coquimbo i was find my oldest friends with we continue talking.



 when i was 12 years my brother was born and this name is Rafael.
at those moments my family recolate to Copiapo, in this city i was live two years.
in this city my mom and I were take off the streat to dulcinea.
then with my family were return to Coquimbo.
I was complete secundary education
My two dear cats were adopted about 4 and 3 years ago respectively, their names are Johnny and Freddie


 i went to study veterinari medicine at Universidad de Chile in 2018. 
Lately, I am still studying and i am taking care of the elderly Molly

See you space cowboy...







4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi benja, I read your post and I like the history of Molly I hope you enjoy her company, see you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nooooo, save your brother, don't become a skater

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hii, i love coquimbo is very nice and i love your pets<3

    ResponderEliminar