martes, 9 de abril de 2019

My opinion from...

1. I really like fast food.

I don't know, I like all food.

2. Woman drivers are very dangerous.

I desagree, all people are very dangerous.

3. English is an easy language to learn.

I don't know, I don't studie english so much.

4. Education in Chile should be free.

Its depends, basic education should be free because its most important keep society educated and higher education should be pay because not everyone it's layers of studying.

5. War is sometimes the only option to resolve some differences.

I don't mind, I prefer play war games and I don't interested in politic affairs

6. I hate people who have pets but do not take good care of them.

the ignorance be all the world, we should not hate nay you do instruct.

7. We should not kill and eat any animals.

I completely disagree, I like roast beef.

8. The best type of transport is the car.

Its depends, in Santiago-Chile its the worst, in region (little recurred) its becomes effective.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario